We accompany our foreign clients throughout their immigration process, providing comprehensive advice on procedures for regularization of their situation and search for solutions from the proximity and direct treatment in complex situations.
Our specialized Immigration team analyzes each case and establishes the procedure that best suits the situation, in accordance with national, European and non-EU regulations. We also provide assistance in all the necessary procedures, including the representation of our clients before the relevant public administrations.
In the Department of Aliens Law we offer advice on the following matters:
Processing of authorizations and permits for temporary or permanent residence, among which the following stand out:
- Work authorization
- Non-profit residence
- Family reunification
- Exception to the work authorization and for exceptional circumstances such as rootedness or humanitarian reasons
- Processing of stays and visas (whether for work, study, internships, research, training or volunteering).
- Processing of long-term and long-term EU residence permits.
- Processing of Golden Visa or visa for investors.
- Procedures for foreign minors (residence of resident’s child, unaccompanied minors under legal guardianship and temporary displacement for medical treatment, vacations or schooling).
- Renewals of residence authorizations and extensions of stays and visas.
- Application and renewals of foreigner identity cards and foreign student cards.
- Application for NIE. Processing of international protection files (asylum and refuge).
- Processing of Spanish or Romanian nationality applications.
- Processing of sanctioning proceedings in the field of immigration, in relation to expulsions from the territory or fines, and preparation of relevant appeals.
- Processing of a residence card for a family member of a European Union citizen.
- Application for a certificate of permanent residence of a European Union citizen.
- Application for a permanent residence card for a family member of a European Union citizen.
Our team has lawyers specialized in the processing and obtaining of the Investors Visa or Golden Visa in Spain and Romania.
We advise non-EU foreign clients who wish to make an investment in the Spanish or Romanian national territory and, in this way, obtain visas and residence cards in these countries.
Our legal service includes the study and previous advice, the management of the residence card and the assistance during the whole investment process, ensuring at all times the compliance with the regulations and the protection of the client’s interests.
At DAVÓ LAW OFFICES we have the following areas of specialization: