In compliance with the provisions of the current personal data protection rules, in particular the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR) and Spanish Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD), the Provider informs to the Users that the personal data are processed by DAVO & ASOCIADOS ABOGADOS, S.L.P., as Data Controller.
Please read these terms carefully before accessing and using the Website, as well as providing your personal data through it.
1.- Who is the Data Controller of personal data?
It is the one who determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data:
DAVO & ASOCIADOS ABOGADOS, S.L.P., Spanish nationality, with Tax ID number B93594810, headquarters at Pirandello Street, nº 16, 6th floor, Office 1, Postal Code 29010, Teatinos, Málaga, Spain, registered in the Trade Registry of Malaga on February 22, 2018, in Volume 5704, Sheet 1, Page MA- 143830.
Telephone: (34) 952 064 781
Email address: email@example.com
2.- What kind of data are processed?
– Automatically obtained Information
When the User accesses the website, the controller obtains information about the IP address and other browsing data.
Also, when the User use of the Chat app, technical data about their devices, network and internet connection is obtained.
-Information provided by the User
When the User completes the contact form or use the chat app to make a request, inquiry or demand for information, identifying data (name) and contact data (email and telephone) will be requested. The mentioned data are necessary and essential to assist the User.
Likewise, in such cases, the User may provide other personal data by the inclusion in the text of the Contact Form or the Chat app, or even provided during a conference or videoconferencing conversation throw the Chat app. In the latter case, please be informed that the voice and image will be treated. The above, and any other additional data that the User could provide by such means, had been provided under his own will and will be treated exclusively for the purpose required by the User.
3.- What are the purposes of the treatments and the basis for the processing?
- Based on the legitimate interest pursued by the controller, we will use the data to the following purposes: (i) answer your requests, inquiries, or demand for information, (ii) manage the use of the Website and its app by the Users and the interaction with them and (iii) analyse and understand the use of the Website to improve the service and develop new products, services and functionalities for the best user satisfaction. The legitimate interest pursued by the controller is to meet the needs of the Users.
- In addition, the personal data provided by the User may be processed based on the performance of a contract and/or in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract.
- Only in case of express consent of the User, recordings of the Chat conversations will be made.
4.- Recipients of the personal data
By providing your data, the User consent that his/her personal data may be processed, in quality of data processor, by controller’s partners and other services providers.
Companies of the same group may process the personal data, such as SCA Davo & Asociații, service provider of DAVO LAW OFFICES in Romania.
We also work with other third parties, responsible for providing different services related to the Website (hosting, web development and maintenance, web analytics and others), which, as a result of the contractual relationship with the controller may have access to personal data of the User as Data processor.
5.- Will there be international data transfers?
Please be informed that the data controller has no intention to transfer the User’s personal data to third parties located outside the European Union, or to any international organization.
Likewise, in case of intervention by third parties, such as Google or Consolto Sites Ltd, we inform you about the possibility that they carry out international data transfers.
6.- Wil exists automated decision-making?
The controller will not make any automated decision with the User’s data, nor profiling, that will produce legal effects on the User or that may significantly affect the User.
7.- For what period will personal data be storage?
The data will be storage as long as necessary for the different purposes of the treatments mentioned. They will be deleted once they are no longer necessary, without prejudice to their temporary maintenance in order to fulfil the legal duties of the controller, remaining properly blocked in the meantime.
8.- What are the User’s rights?
The User has the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition and portability. That is mean that, under certain circumstances, you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data and linked details as purposes of the treatments, period of storage, recipients of the personal data, etc.
- Request correction of the personal data, in case it is incomplete or inaccurate.
- Request the deletion of your personal data in certain cases: when the data is not necessary for the purpose, if you have withdrawn your consent, if you objected to the processing or consider that the controller is unlawfully processing your data.
- Request limitation of processing of your personal data, temporally or permanently, in certain cases as: because you consider that the controller is unlawfully processing your data, if the accuracy is being verifying, if the legitimate interest pursued by the controller is being verifying, as well as in cases in which the controller no longer needs to process the data for the relevant purpose but the data subject needs it for any claim.
- Request to do not process the personal data, in certain cases as: when the basis of the processing is the public interest or the interests of the controller or a third party, when the purpose of the processing is for direct marketing, scientific or historical research or statistical purposes.
- Request to transfer your data to a third party, in a structured, commonly used, mechanical reading, and interoperable format, in case the processing is based on consent or a contract and is carried out by automated means.
Likewise, we inform you that you have the right to withdraw your consent, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the prior consent.
9.- How can you exercise the above rights?
Please, send an e-mail or letter to the controller, to the addresses specified in Point 1, indicating the right you wish to exercise and attaching a copy of your identification card. We inform you that you may request for form for your completion.
All of this, without prejudice of your right to file a complaint before the Spanish Data Protection Agency, through its electronic office or at its headquarters, at Jorge Juan Street, 6, 28001, Madrid, Spain.
You can learn more about your rights in www.aepd.es in “Know your rights” section.
10.- Cookies and similar technologies
11.- Access to third-party services
12.- Technical and organizational measures
We inform you that the controller undertakes to adopt those appropriate technical and organizational measures in compliance with the applicable regulations, so as to guarantee the security of the processing, the effective application of the principles of data protection, and the protection of the rights and freedoms of the User.
Last updated: 26/08/2020