What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the User’s computer or device when accessing certain websites, and which allows an automated storing and recovering of data about how the User use the Website and about its computer or device.
There are different types of cookies, such as the following:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the User’s computer or device from a domain managed by the Provider.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the User’s computer or device from a domain managed by a third party. In some cases, are used to provide a service to the Provider, and in other cases to provide their own services to third parties.
- Session cookies: are designed to collect and store data during the time the User is browsing the Website.
- Persistent cookies: the data will be stored on the device and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Technical cookies: are the most basic. It allows, among other things, to know if the User is a human or an app, and if the User is anonymous or registered. It permits basic tasks for the normal operation of any dynamic website.
- Analytic cookies: allow to quantify and describe the Users of a website. They measure and do statistical analysis of the use of the website made by Users. The information collected is used for the measurement of user activity on the web and the elaboration of user browsing profiles, in order to improve the website, as well as the products and services offered.
- Advertising cookies: they display advertising based on your browsing, your country of origin, language, etc.
- Social media cookies: those that offer the possibility to connect to them and share content with us and other users of the networks and obtain information about your use of our social media accounts.
- Security cookies: They are used to authenticate Users, prevent fraudulent use of login credentials and protect user data from unauthorized third parties.
Cookies used on this Website
|_drip_client_-6749720||Consolto.com||2 years||Technical||They are used to improve the browsing experience and optimize the functioning of the Website. They store configurations|
|_fbp||Consolto.com||3 months||Advertising||Used by Facebook to advertise third-party products that are of interest to the User|
|_ga||Consolto.com||2 years||Analytic||Google Analytics Cookie. It is used to distinguish users by assigning a random number to identify them. It allows to estimate the number of visitors to the Website, the times a User log in it and carry out analytical studies of it|
|_gid||Consolto.com||1 day||Analytic||Google Analytics Cookie. It is used to obtain information about the use of the Website by the User, for example, which pages it visits more and if the Website has given any errors. No data that identifies the User is obtained. Its purpose is to improve the functionality of the Website|
|_cfduid||Consolto.com||1 month||Session||They help to detect malicious users and to minimize blocking legitimate ones. For this purpose, it is obtained the IP address of the Users and anonymizes them, so the User cannot be personally identified|
|1P_JAR||1 month||Analytic > Google Analytics||They are used to collect website statistics and track conversion rates|
|SEARCH_SAMESITE||6 months||Analytic >|
|It is used for the correct sending of data to Google|
|ANID||1 year||Advertising > Google Ads Services||Cookies to track, analyse and personalize advertising campaigns with Google|
|2 years||Google Plug-in||When creating or logging in a Google account, these cookies are stored on the computer in order to remain connected to your Google account when you visit its service again. While you are logged in and use plug-ins from other websites, such as ours, Google uses these cookies to improve your user experience|
|SSID||2 years||Google Plug-in||They are used to show incrusted YouTube videos, estimate bandwidth and display how many times it has been played|
|HSID||2 years||Security||They contain encrypted and signed records of a user’s most recent sign-in time and Google Account ID. They allow to block attacks, such as attempts to steal the contents of forms|
|SIDCC||3 months||Security||They protect Users’ data from unauthorized access|
|NID||6 months||Advertising||They store information and preferences to personalize advertising for Google services|
|1 month||Advertising||They store information and preferences to personalize advertising for Google services|
|SID||2 years||Advertising||They store information and preferences to personalize advertising for Google services|
|_Secure-3PAPISID||2 years||Advertising||It is used for targeting purposes, creating a profile of the interests of the Users in order to display relevant and personalized advertising from Google|
|_Secure-3PSID||2 years||Advertising||It is used for targeting purposes, creating a profile of the interests of the Users in order to display relevant and personalized advertising from Google|
|_Secure–APISID||3 months||Advertising||It is used for targeting purposes, creating a profile of the interests of the Users in order to display relevant and personalized advertising from Google|
|_Secure-HSID||3 months||Security – Advertising||It is used for security purposes. They store digitally signed and encrypted records of a user’s Google Account ID and the latest login time, allowing Google to authenticate users, to prevent fraudulent use of login credentials, and to protect user data from unauthorized third parties. It can also be used for targeting purposes, displaying relevant and personalized advertising content|
|_Secure-SSID||3 months||Advertising||It is used to store information about how the User use the website and the advertising the User has seen before visiting this website. It is used as well as to help personalize advertising, storing most recent searches, past interactions with an advertiser’s ads, search results, and visits to an advertiser website|
Who uses the Cookies?
The cookies are used by the Provider and by the third parties previously indicated (Consolto, Google and Facebook).
How can you block or delete the Cookies?
You may at any time exercise your right to block or delete cookies from this Website. For that, you will need to adjust the settings of your device and your internet browser. The procedure will vary, depending on the browser you are using. As an example:
- In case of Internet Explorer:
- In case of Mozilla Firefox:
- In case of Mozilla Firefox on Android:
- In case of Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- In case of Safari on Mac OS:
- In case of Safari on iOS (iPhone and iPad):
Settings > Safari > Block all cookies and Ask not to track me
The Provider reserves the right to modify the Cookies Policy of this Website to adapt it to the legislative, jurisprudential and practical developments of the industry.
Last updated: 26/08/2020